Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Vehicles
      '02 TT 225Q
      05-04-2012 04:58 AM #1
      Ive had my ecu flashed with an APR tune for quite some time now and it has the stock, 91, 93, and 100 octane programs instlled. So yesterday I changed my battery and it caused the apr tune to lock and revert back to the first program which happens to be stock. So I go to the apr site and I read this http://www.goapr.com/support/dpp_emcs_instructions.pdf

I unlocked the program via instructions from the pda, and then I tried to switch the program from stock to 91. Per the pdf it says: "once you select the right program via blink pattern, you turn the key off for 10 seconds then you turn the key on and wait for the epc and cel to stop flashing (if it does not flash, youve selected the same program you were peviously in)." So, when I did as it says, I noticed that the epc and cel did not flash. I tried to do it again with one of the other 4 programs and regardless of the program I chose, the two lights would not flash!

Im hoping that someone with the multi program apr tune can try switching the program and mentioning whether the lights do or do not flash for them as well.

Thanks in advance guys!

Vehicles
      2001 Audi TT 225Q
      05-04-2012 09:56 PM #2
      I guess you still haven't unlock the program, as the tutorial from APR is totally wrong. I have tried to lock my ecu by changing the battery too.

You need to input your code by the reset button, instead of what the instruction says, the on/off button.

Hope this can help
      Last edited by gregochan; 05-04-2012 at 10:00 PM.