KilometerMagazine.com - deAutoLED Presents: New H7rc HID Xenon Kit – made for your Reflector housings / Won't Blind traffic / Error Free Plug & Play – Get the Projector housing look instantly!
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    1. 04-29-2017 07:04 PM #201

Lifetime Warranty & Support | Free Shipping within the US | LEDs Tested to work and look good in your car | Customer Service is our #1 Priority - We care what you install in your car!

2. 05-05-2017 02:56 PM #202
      Yeay I have used that opportunity and got 15%off...

bought Fogs and Head light bulb HID for my ride

cant wait to get them and put them in!

3. 05-07-2017 06:49 PM #203
      Quote Originally Posted by quickaudi07 View Post
      Yeay I have used that opportunity and got 15%off...

bought Fogs and Head light bulb HID for my ride

cant wait to get them and put them in!
      Thank you - we appreciate your support and purchase.

Lifetime Warranty & Support | Free Shipping within the US | LEDs Tested to work and look good in your car | Customer Service is our #1 Priority - We care what you install in your car!

4. 05-12-2017 05:55 AM #204

5. 05-12-2017 10:14 AM #205
      Lights are Lights what can I say? j/k

I got my order on Monday i think and I got a chance to put my new HID Bulbs in, in the beginning driving wise i didn't notice them or really couldn't' tell if they were on.
      I drove through some dark streets and they came alive. Its a cool coldish color, don't know how else to describe it,, but they are awesome! So far i'm a happy camper,, install and upgrade took me about 5 minutes.

Very happy with them, I just need to get the damn LEDS installed and create bracket ugh! why can't this be plug and play lolzzzz

6. 05-12-2017 10:15 AM #206
      Difference between oem and upgrade

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

7. 05-12-2017 10:17 AM #207

Just a reminder, these pictures were taking inside of the car and my front windshield is tinted 50%! so in reality they are even brighter !

8. 05-14-2017 02:41 AM #208

Just a reminder, these pictures were taking inside of the car and my front windshield is tinted 50%! so in reality they are even brighter !
      thanks for sharing.

Anyone interested in the d3s of their own - you can find them here:
      http://deautokey.com/product/new-d1s...en-audi-models

9. 05-17-2017 09:01 PM #209
      So I got a chance to install my fog lights. And they look great the only problem I have now is that, they don't match headlights with fog lights but overall looks great!

On the right is LED fog light and on the left is OEM.

In 3rd pic they are both replaced with headlights on.

Over all I'm happy, I can't wait to see the. At night...

10. 05-17-2017 09:27 PM #210
      quickaudi07 - thanks, we sent you a private message. We want to make sure you got the right color temperature as we always seen these match.

Thanks

11. 05-17-2017 09:32 PM #211
      Quote Originally Posted by deAutoLED.com View Post
      quickaudi07 - thanks, we sent you a private message. We want to make sure you got the right color temperature as we always seen these match.

Thanks
      What a great support guys... Wow I'm shocked seriously not a joke !!

Well money spend... The support is top notch !! Will buy again !

12. 05-17-2017 11:56 PM #212
      What a great support guys... Wow I'm shocked seriously not a joke !!

Well money spend... The support is top notch !! Will buy again !

Thanks for your patience, we feel a 5k light temp was sent even though you ordered 6k, we will take care of this right away.

Sorry again for the inconvenience

13. 05-18-2017 07:36 AM #213
      Not a problem thank you

14. 05-19-2017 12:37 PM #214
      Not a problem thank you

Thanks, keep us updated on what you find.

15. 05-21-2017 01:18 AM #215
      Will do... This is one of the best companies I have ever had a pleasure to deal with.. true top notch.... Customer service means more to me than just some lights... They have earned my trust, and friendship.

Vehicles
      2012 White R-line
      05-21-2017 04:16 AM #216
      Yet another picture to share

H7RC
      LED Fog lights
      LED brake lights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. 05-25-2017 05:15 PM #217
      Will do... This is one of the best companies I have ever had a pleasure to deal with.. true top notch.... Customer service means more to me than just some lights... They have earned my trust, and friendship.

Thanks for the kind words, we appreciate it.

Rlinetexas - thank you for the photos, they look great!

18. 05-31-2017 02:59 AM #218
      New PWY24W Front Turns for the CC!
      CC:
      http://deautokey.com/product/vw-cc-p...white-or-amber

VERY BRIGHT - Error Free - Plug & Play - Lifetime Warranty - Free Shipping

19. 06-12-2017 04:25 PM #219

visit www.deAutoLED.com to browse all LEDs!

20. 06-17-2017 01:06 AM #220
      All orders ship same day from the US with a tracking #

21. Yesterday 03:01 AM #221

For advertising information click HERE

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789