KilometerMagazine.com - deAutoLED Presents: New H7rc HID Xenon Kit – made for your Reflector housings / Won't Blind traffic / Error Free Plug & Play – Get the Projector housing look instantly!
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    1. 12-29-2016 10:02 PM #176
      If you have a D3S instead we have a brand new option - error free plug and play d3s for PROJECTOR housings:
      http://deautokey.com/product/new-d1s...en-audi-models

Review:
      http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...ulbs-for-13-cc

See the difference - create a more modern cleaner look with our clean white D3S!

Lifetime Warranty & Support | Free Shipping within the US | LEDs Tested to work and look good in your car | Customer Service is our #1 Priority - We care what you install in your car!

Vehicles
      2012 White R-line
      12-31-2016 01:48 AM #177
      Very happy with my deautokey setup. H7RC and Led HID for the fog lights. Highly recommend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. 12-31-2016 03:22 AM #178
      Rlinetexas - thanks for the photos, they looks great! Did you placed yellow laminex over your fog lights or did you buy the yellow fog LED model?

If you have an IG we can share/tag.

Thanks again for the photos!

Lifetime Warranty & Support | Free Shipping within the US | LEDs Tested to work and look good in your car | Customer Service is our #1 Priority - We care what you install in your car!

4. 01-08-2017 05:52 AM #179
      Light up the dark winter nights with this xenon kit!

5. 01-10-2017 05:57 PM #180
      Many sold with 100% feedback!

Vehicles
      2012 White R-line
      01-14-2017 04:11 AM #181
      Quote Originally Posted by deAutoKey.com View Post
      Rlinetexas - thanks for the photos, they looks great! Did you placed yellow laminex over your fog lights or did you buy the yellow fog LED model?

If you have an IG we can share/tag.

Thanks again for the photos!
      You're Welcome- laminx film on both.

Also here is a recent night time shot

Can't say how happy I'm with these lights, with dark tinted windows all around, I have no issues at night.

7. 01-16-2017 06:11 AM #182
      Thanks - looks great!

Customer real life driving with the H7RC kit - no blinding glare!

Plug and play | no blinding glare | error free | starts in cold and hot weather | no misfires!

8. 01-19-2017 03:53 AM #183
      With reviews like this you cannot go wrong:

"much easier to drive at night, not sure how I use to drive with halogens."

"install was easier than I originally thought, after adjusting the bulbs for a few minutes I got the perfect beam angle and after a year of driving with these I have never been flashed by another driver"

"clean and upgraded look that I didn't need to drop $1000 on! Thank you!!"

Nights are longer and coming sooner, get the visibility you deserve:
      http://deautokey.com/product/volkswa...-xenon-hid-kit

9. 01-22-2017 06:29 PM #184
      LED Fogs create wide spread of light - low on ground where you want it - no blinding glare:
      http://deautokey.com/category/exteri...light-fog-kits

If your model is NOT listed check out the universal guide:
      http://deautokey.com/product/led-hea...ast-1800-lumen

Look up your bulb with the bulb guide:
      http://deautokey.com/bulb-guide

Light where you want - not where you don't:
      -error free / flicker free / plug and play

10. 01-25-2017 05:34 PM #185
      another great cut-off from our H7RC Kit!

Pickup a set today:

11. 02-04-2017 01:26 AM #186
      Don't miss out on sales - visit www.deAutoLED.com

12. 02-10-2017 01:02 AM #187
      Great customer review of our 48 TRUNK LED Strip - 100% plug and play & fits all car models, includes velcro and 3m tape for an even easier install:

LISTING:
      http://deautokey.com/product/univers...all-car-models

Quote Originally Posted by Poodini View Post
      Once again, deAutoLED comes through with yet another great lighting upgrade! Peep this:

*deAutoLED bulb as part of their full interior light kit. Direct replacement.
      Solid performer with markedly improved brightness which all but illuminates the entire trunk.

Now, check this!:

Talk about BRIGHT! Super easy install since the kit comes with 3 different figments for the insert where your current bulb fits. Comes with extra double sided adhesive and Velcro if you wish to mount it where felt liner may be.
      AWESOME STUFF GUYS AS ALWAYS!
      Def take advantage of their sale and their customer service is extremely helpful should you have any questions.

We have many happy customers and they look even better in person and it lights up all areas of the trunk so no dark spots (regular LED vs LED strip):

Far away shots:

13. 02-12-2017 06:12 PM #188
      Don't miss out on achieving the visibility like a projector kit!

Vehicles
      2012 CC R-Line CW :::::::::::::::::1998 GTi PB
      02-17-2017 02:47 PM #189
      i can't tell from your website, does the headlight kit include the cornering bulb as well or will that have to remain oem halogen? is the kit just low and high beam?
      1+3+3=7

15. 02-17-2017 02:51 PM #190
      Quote Originally Posted by jreed1337 View Post
      i can't tell from your website, does the headlight kit include the cornering bulb as well or will that have to remain oem halogen? is the kit just low and high beam?
      The h7rc kit only includes the H7RC xenon for your low beam.

It includes:
      2 ballast
      2 3m tape for ballast
      2 h7rc xenon bulbs that replaces your h7 low beams.

If you want anything else you can find it here for your CC:
      http://deautokey.com/category/shop-b...ll-years-trims

please let us know if you have any questions

Thank you

Vehicles
      2012 CC R-Line CW :::::::::::::::::1998 GTi PB
      02-17-2017 02:52 PM #191
      Quote Originally Posted by deAutoLED.com View Post
      The h7rc kit only includes the H7RC xenon for your low beam.

It includes:
      2 ballast
      2 3m tape for ballast
      2 h7rc xenon bulbs that replaces your h7 low beams.

If you want anything else you can find it here for your CC:
      http://deautokey.com/category/shop-b...ll-years-trims

please let us know if you have any questions

Thank you
      my question is when are you going to make a kit for all 3 bulbs so they match.

also is the kit entirely plug and play? ballast as well?

thanks for your help.
      1+3+3=7

17. 02-17-2017 03:09 PM #192
      Quote Originally Posted by jreed1337 View Post
      my question is when are you going to make a kit for all 3 bulbs so they match.

also is the kit entirely plug and play? ballast as well?

thanks for your help.
      Yes 100% plug and play.

We do not have 1156 DRLs - we do not have cornering lights but we have city LEDs, if you let us know bulb type and area you are trying install bulb we can see if we have something in the works.

Thank you

18. 03-12-2017 06:15 PM #193
      Get ready for spring and summer with LEDs!

Error free - tested to work and look good in your car!

www.deAutoLED.com

-True Lifetime Warranty for peace of mind!
      -Never have to buy another LED after you shop with us!

19. 03-20-2017 08:00 PM #194
      Just installed these on my '10 Sport with stock reflectors. Not the easiest install considering you have to remove and re thread the grommet for the dust caps. But I love the look and brightness of the lights. with the new HID's

The old headlights.

20. 03-20-2017 10:32 PM #195
      Quote Originally Posted by WhTRaBBiT07 View Post
      Just installed these on my '10 Sport with stock reflectors. Not the easiest install considering you have to remove and re thread the grommet for the dust caps. But I love the look and brightness of the lights. with the new HID's

The old headlights.

Thank you for the photos and update! You will really enjoy these at night:

21. 03-24-2017 01:26 AM #196

10% off everything: "T10"
      15% off $200+ Purchase: "T15"
      20% off $300+ Purchase: "T20"

Vehicles
      2012 White R-line
      03-25-2017 04:42 PM #197

23. 04-03-2017 07:49 AM #198
      Quote Originally Posted by Rlinetexas View Post

Very nice - you cannot ask for anything more than that, wide spread of light down the road - no blinding glare.

It might sound like a marketing ploy but more visibility while driving = safer and more enjoyable ride.

Thanks again for sharing

24. 04-16-2017 11:41 PM #199
      Why do thousands of people run this setup with 100% amazing results?

-No glare
      -projector like visibility
      -cut-off similar to halogens

See and be seen - having more visibility creates a more enjoyable safer ride

Last edited by deAutoLED.com; 04-24-2017 at 07:52 PM.

25. 04-24-2017 07:51 PM #200

For advertising information click HERE

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast