KilometerMagazine.com - Hi
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Thread: Hi

1. 03-02-2015 04:47 AM #1
      I am new one member in this forum and just joined it after searching. I am traveler and moving around the world is my passion. I joined this forum to get useful information and find out good friends. I find this one as a good discussion board and it according to my taste. Hawaii is my next travelling destination so here I want to know which is your favourite spot one to visit there.
      Last edited by Raimma; 03-02-2015 at 04:51 AM.

2. 04-06-2015 05:30 AM #2
      Welcome Raimmawhat a co-incident, I am also a big lover of traveling and find a community and members for this purpose. I visited Hawaii many times alone to explore the beauty of it. Anyway, I want to share some names of wonderful and amazing places there. I am sure you like my post and start to discuss with me. The names are;
      Pearl Harbor
      Hawaiʻi Volcanoes National Park
      Haleakalā National Park
      ʻIolani Palace
      Nā Pali Coast State Park

3. 04-06-2015 05:49 AM #3
      Oscar123! First of all I would say to you a very warm welcome and I want to know how you find this community? Great to know that you have visited the land of heaven "Hawaii" . It is the best picnic source and ideal for spend quality time with your family Friends etc.. Now, tell me how was your experience to visit the Haleakala National Park?
      What about the west coast trips?

4. 04-07-2015 12:25 AM #4
      Well Raimma, I like to share my travel experience with different people in the different community. This community suggested one of my friends. My Hawaii visit was awesome and memorable. The Haleakala National Park is one of the most famous ideal places in Hawaii due to the Picnic and nature lovers. If you go Hawaii then don’t forget to visit this park. It is open 24 hours every day.

5. 04-14-2015 02:10 AM #5
      Raimma and Oscar123 from my side. I am also new here and found this community highly informative. It seems to me that both of you had a great interest in travelling like as me. I hope it will be a great experience for us to talk with one another about our favorite topics.

6. 04-16-2015 07:52 AM #6
      I think that all of you guys are right. Its great to be a part of this community. All of you are sharing great and informative posts in different threads.
      I personally like to travelling, Its like my hobby to visit New Places, I hope that i will get a chance to learn new things from all of you guys with your posts.

7. 04-24-2015 05:30 AM #7
      Why not Andrews, You will definitely learn new things with all of us. I am glad that you like our participation and want to continue with us. The other members of this community are well knowledgeable about different attractions and destinations. I am sure you will spend a lovely and great time here.

8. 04-24-2015 07:09 AM #8
      You're right Oscar123, I mean the members of this community known welly about different places, and attractions. That is completely a great place
      to discuss different places. I will defiantly share my experiences with all of you guys.

9. 04-28-2015 06:17 AM #9
      Most welcome Andrew for sharing experiences in different places. I am waiting to know about your experience in every place. I hope you will reply me quickly.

10. 05-21-2015 01:41 AM #10
      Oscar123, Being a travelling person i really like to get information or to share. It's like my passion, I will defiantly really like to share or to get information about different places. I will surly share some of my experience with you.

11. 06-23-2015 02:19 AM #11
      Yeah Andrew, I am waiting to read your experiences there. It is my favorite hobby to read different experiences about different attractions. Recently I came back from hawaii island tourswith my friends Hawaii is a home of obvious Island. Anyway, I want to know about your memorable experience. Can you share with me?

12. 07-13-2015 06:00 AM #12
      Wow Oscar123, I'm just so glad about you that you have visited such an amazing and beautiful place. There are so many of the amazing and beautiful kind of places there to explore, I personally just love to visit all these kind of places so much, as i tell you before. I'm sure that other people will also like to explore the place so much.

13. 07-22-2015 02:16 AM #13
      You right Andrews. Other people definitely like to explore these places in life. All of these places offers are diverse kinds of things to see. Anyway, would you like to tell me about your summer plan?

14. 07-27-2015 06:58 AM #14
      Yeah sure Oscar123! I',m just so excited about my this summer tour, Because i'm going on bus tours from los angeles to las vegas and grand canyon, I'm really very happy that finally i'm getting the chnace to visit Grand Canyon, for the very first time in my life. I will have fun there what do you guys think about that?

15. 08-22-2015 03:06 AM #15
      I am also happy that you visit Grand Canyon first time. I assure you will spend a great time there. I will wait for your reply to know about your journey experience here. Do you like to share with me?

For advertising information click HERE