KilometerMagazine.com - Beautiful country of Europe
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

1. 04-07-2015 01:03 AM #1
      UK is the beautiful and the busiest country in Europe. The London is the capital and largest city of this country. I visited that city many times last time visited there before bus tour nyc with my friends. We can see their numerous places there. It is filled with big range of attractions. Let me share some names of famous places there;
      Tower of London
      Snowdonia
      Peak District
      Tate Gallery, Britain
      Natural History Museum, London
      Whipsnade Zoo
      Paultons Park

2. 04-07-2015 05:55 AM #2
      Tower of London is one of my favourite spot that I have visited before enjoing my grand canyon chinese tour. It is the best one for the history lovers situated in central London. Don't miss to visit the Crown Jewels, Royal Beasts and HMS Belfast etc..

3. 04-08-2015 05:57 AM #3
      Yeah Raimma, You are absolutely right. Tower of London is no doubt an extremely place for history lovers. Anyway, I am totally unknown all of these attractions that you shared with the post. I never got a chance to explore them. Can you share some image all of those places?

4. 04-09-2015 06:07 AM #4
      Oscar123! I have no images of this historical places due to shortage of time I forget to keep my camera in my luggage. So, that's why I can't capture the images of the that historical places.

5. 04-10-2015 12:54 AM #5
      Is okay Raimma, I understand that. If I will go NYC again, then I will try to search all of these places and will capture some images of them. Anyway, I want to know about your favorite places all over the world. I think you also like traveling. Can you share with me?

6. 04-11-2015 01:25 AM #6
      Oscar123! Its true that I like travelling a lot and its my hobby. I like to explore the hidden spot and if you talk about the NYC attractions. Then I'm going to tell you that my NYC top and favouroite spots are Central Park, Times Square and New York Botanical Garden etc..

7. 04-13-2015 12:55 AM #7
      All of these attractions are really interesting and major attractions in NYC. These are also my favorite places there. I visited all of these places recently my NYC tour. The New York Botanical Garden is an ideal place for a picnic and enjoy a lot of activities with family. This Garden is the national Landmark botanical Garden of that city. It is home to the Pfizer Plant Research Laboratory. It is closed on Monday. Let me share some stunning images of that Garden;

8. 04-14-2015 03:00 AM #8
      Oscar123! After seeing the mind blowing images of the "New York Botanical Garden" how I can stay away to share my memorable experience with you. I've visited NYC'S top attraction last year during my NYC visit. “Orchids" is one of my favourite flowers for that I've visited there to attend the mind blowing nature rich variety of flowers show. “Orchids show " make an apple eye view for the tourist.

9. 04-14-2015 04:48 AM #9
      I totally agree with you Raimma. The “Orchids show makes tour memorable and offers stunning views of nature. I also attend this show with my entire family. We captured a lot of images of different flowers. I love flower show and want to attend it again.

10. 04-16-2015 01:11 AM #10
      The discussion is going well and both of you shared informative posts for those persons who are unfamiliar with these places. I think both of you had a great time in London. I must say London Eye is a perfect place to view the sight of this region. I had a nice experience there.
      Guys, What will you say about Spain that is also another European country?

11. 04-16-2015 07:42 AM #11
      Yeah Jacki. All of us have huge information about London. It is one of my best travel destinations. Spain is also best for traveling. I never visited there but my uncle visit there once. He says, it is a great European country for all kinds of traveling. Have you ever visited there personally?

12. 04-23-2015 02:09 AM #12
      Oscar123! Your uncle said right that London offers so much to see and to experience. It's majort spots are as fallows Bascule bridge yeah Tower Bridge, its an iconic spot in London. Tower Bridge exhibition and walkways draws attention of the visitors to it. It popular in media and the tourist's first choice. Palace of Westminster, London Zoo and Victoria and Albert Museum are most visited London's spots.

13. 04-23-2015 05:46 AM #13
      Yeah Raimma, I think you and my uncle is right. London offers so much attraction to explore. I should go there once in life. I have noted all of these places in my diary that you suggest me. I will go there upcoming summer season. Can you tell me some names of famous hotels there with affordable price?

14. 04-27-2015 07:50 AM #14
      Oscar123, The most famous and luxury hotels in London are:
      Park Grand London Lancaster Gate
      Jesmond Dene Hotel
      Tune Hotel - Paddington
      Qbic Hotel London City]
      Mondrian London at Sea Containers
      Alhambra Hotel
      Mercure London Greenwich

15. 06-23-2015 02:45 AM #15
      Wow Andrews, It is a really wonderful list about famous luxury hotels in London. Your post is really helpful for me and those who want to go there. They can select easily the best hotel in London for staying after reading your post. If I will go there, then I will enjoy the services of Jesmond Dene Hotel.
      Can anyone tell me about honolulu bus tours deals

16. 07-16-2015 05:06 AM #16
      Oscar! Honolulu is a very popular city of United State's Island Hawaii. I also have been visited the city and in love with the whole Island. Being a
      traveler i just love to explore all these kind places, I assure you Oscar that you are going to love the place so much, Best of luck for your tour.
      I'm in love with the hershey park tours.

17. 07-23-2015 02:08 AM #17
      Andrews, Nice view about Honolulu. I can see that you have great information about it. It is really good thing for me. I will go there as soon as possible. I want to know some names of the famous hotel, shopping places, attractions and historical places. Can you share an informative list about these things?

Vehicles
      2011/Audi A3 Sportback
      04-17-2016 01:00 PM #18
      Oscar, you know my friend my next travel will be to London for sure my friend.

For advertising information click HERE