KilometerMagazine.com - Wales!!!
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Thread: Wales!!!

1. 07-22-2015 02:08 AM #1
      Wales is one of the most famous countries of United Kingdom, There are a lot of the beautiful and amazing kind of places all around the country to explore, i personally have been visited the amazing country and really loved the place there. United Kingdom is also famous for its royal kingdom. The royal family of Wales is famous all over the world. I just fell in love withe the country too after visiting it. Will really like to know your opinion about the country?
      My new york to niagara falls 2-day bus tour was amazing.

2. 07-24-2015 02:21 AM #2
      Well Andrews, You have shared enough information about Wales. It is a totally new country for me. I never heard about it in my whole traveling life. After reading your post, I feel it is a nice place for travelers. I will go there after my travel to niagara falls by bus tour. I want to see some images of this country famous attractions.

3. 07-27-2015 06:45 AM #3
      Oscar123! I would really like to share the pictures of that place:

4. 07-31-2015 03:26 AM #4
      Wow Andrews, All of these images are truly wonderful to see there. These are shown the beauty of history and this city. I will go there as soon as possible. The third image looks really interesting. This is amazing water ride there. After seeing that, I can’t wait to explore it. Thanks for it.

For advertising information click HERE