KilometerMagazine.com - Sydney!
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Thread: Sydney!

1. 07-22-2015 02:10 AM #1
      Sydney is a very popular City in New South Wales, Australia. It is the capital of New South Wales and also one of the most largest cities of Australia. There are a lot of the tremendous places there to explore. I have been visited the beautiful city and i'm in love with that.

2. 07-23-2015 02:27 AM #2
      I agree with Andrews. Sydney is truly beautiful city in this country. It is best known for its Harbourfront Opera House, with a distinctive sail-like design. I visited there one time before travel to niagara falls by bus with my college team. It is really a wonderful place to see. It offers all kinds of places for visitors. The Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Bondi Beach and Taronga Zoo are my favorite spots there. The Taronga Zoo offers to see many kinds of animals for visitors. It is a great place for wildlife lovers.

3. 07-27-2015 07:13 AM #3
      Wow Oscar123, I can see that you have huge information about the city, and have spent really nice time there. I'm sure the people who had been there has really enjoyed there and had fun. I personally love to explore the place so much, and let me tell you that i have have been to the cit and hope that in future also i will get chance to explore the place.

4. 07-31-2015 03:18 AM #4
      Yeah Andrews, I have huge information about it. I am glad that you like my post and will prove helpful for you. You should definitely go there in the future. I assure, you will spend a lovely time with family and friends.

For advertising information click HERE