Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
      Vehicles
      2007 Audi A3 2.0T
      05-09-2017 10:56 AM #101
      Quote Originally Posted by PreMier View Post
      Went on a drive the other night, car is running ok.. but I have an oil light issue. I keep getting the red oil light coming off/on and after checking levels it's fine. It'll literally flash 2-3 times then disappear. I don't know why it's the red one and not the orange one? It'll go back to the shop next week. Any insight would be appreciated though.

Also the new paddles arrived, they are pretty nice!
      Isn't the red oil light for oil pressure, whereas the orange is just for oil level? To me, the orange one is not great but the red one is bad news. If you are having some intermittent oil pressure issues, I'd be concerned there may be a blockage in the pickup tube or some other oil passage causing an intermittent oil starvation issue...but I could be and hopefully am wrong.

Vehicles
      09 A3
      05-10-2017 12:11 PM #102
      Quote Originally Posted by TBomb View Post
      Isn't the red oil light for oil pressure, whereas the orange is just for oil level? To me, the orange one is not great but the red one is bad news. If you are having some intermittent oil pressure issues, I'd be concerned there may be a blockage in the pickup tube or some other oil passage causing an intermittent oil starvation issue...but I could be and hopefully am wrong.

When I had the previous issue with the oil pump clogged it was red, but it would come on very quickly. I've had the oil changed again and the red light did pop up once. But it literally will flash then go away. And it always seems to be at 20mph or less while in town. The car goes into Audi tomorrow so I'll have them look over it and maybe they'll catch something

Got the new Audi phone holder in. It's a good investment and low key

Vehicles
      '12 A3 Premium Plus TDI (sold) | '10 A3 Titanium Quattro | '06 A4 (sold) | '16 Rock Grey Q3
      05-13-2017 08:14 AM #103
      Clear Mounts? That is pretty slick.

Vehicles
      09 A3
      05-15-2017 06:40 AM #104
      Quote Originally Posted by mypixeladdiction View Post
      Clear Mounts? That is pretty slick.
      That's the one! Very nice using GPS. I also like how it mounts behind the vents so you can easily uninstall if needed

Also my Bluetooth player seems to have stopped working. Kinda annoyed.. it was only like $30, but I haven't even had it that long.

For advertising information click HERE

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345