KilometerMagazine.com - Red or Blue LED footwell light?
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

1. Member
      Vehicles
      2014, Passat, SEL Premium TSI
      03-20-2017 11:14 PM #1
      I have a 2014 SEL premium with red exterior and beige interior and I cant decide whether to go with the red or blue footwell light. I am thinking the red light will match the exterior and that that blue may be a bit of an odd ball considering there are hardly any other blue light or color on the car (but the blue ones do look better in my opinon).

Any thoughts or opinions?

Thanks

Vehicles
      2015/VW/Passat Limited 1.8TSi.
      03-20-2017 11:51 PM #2
      That is why I did red. No blue lights in the interior:

3. Junior Member
      Vehicles
      2000 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP, 2013 VW Passat 3.6 SE
      03-21-2017 12:17 AM #3
      My vote would be for red also. My friend did the same thing in his jetta. The gauge and switch lighting is red so it looks like it may have come that way from the factory at night.

4. 03-21-2017 02:28 AM #4
      I want red footwell lights.

Where do we get them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Member
      Vehicles
      2012 passat sel premium 3.6
      03-21-2017 05:30 AM #5
      i chose red as well, i got them from the sponsor on this site

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6. 03-21-2017 07:21 AM #6
      Quote Originally Posted by jasguild View Post
      I have a 2014 SEL premium with red exterior and beige interior and I cant decide whether to go with the red or blue footwell light. I am thinking the red light will match the exterior and that that blue may be a bit of an odd ball considering there are hardly any other blue light or color on the car (but the blue ones do look better in my opinon).

Any thoughts or opinions?

Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by ebenkeA6 View Post
      I want red footwell lights.

Where do we get them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      red is most popular.

We have LEDs here - these are for cars that come equipped with the 194/921 wedge and footwell housing already - not all b7 models do:
      http://deautokey.com/product/2pc-6-l...white-red-blue

And we have them in our complete interior kit - might as well change out all bulbs to LEDs so it matches:
      http://deautokey.com/product/13pc-co...fits-passat-b7

BUT - Blue also pops and looks good and our #2 seller so we won't exclude it:

Lifetime Warranty & Support | Free Shipping within the US | LEDs Tested to work and look good in your car | Customer Service is our #1 Priority - We care what you install in your car!

7. Member
      Vehicles
      2014, Passat, SEL Premium TSI
      03-21-2017 12:16 PM #7
      Thanks for all the input. Coming to think about, the external color of the car shouldnt matter much as these lights are only on and relevant at night. So there is no matching with the exterior. However most other lights inside seem redish to me. That is more relevant I think

8. 03-21-2017 11:08 PM #8
      Quote Originally Posted by jasguild View Post
      Thanks for all the input. Coming to think about, the external color of the car shouldnt matter much as these lights are only on and relevant at night. So there is no matching with the exterior. However most other lights inside seem redish to me. That is more relevant I think
      We think matching the exterior is a good idea, it really adds to the car, that is why many R owners will go with the blue footwells, it brings some of the outside color to the inside of the cabin which looks good & custom.

Lifetime Warranty & Support | Free Shipping within the US | LEDs Tested to work and look good in your car | Customer Service is our #1 Priority - We care what you install in your car!

For advertising information click HERE