KilometerMagazine.com - New TDI Jetta owner with questions.
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

1. 05-19-2017 11:50 PM #1
      Greetings everyone, I'm new to the forum and new to the VW family. Recently picked up an '04 Jetta TDI, 5spd, with 135k. I'm the 3rd owner, but the first two were a father and his son-in-law and they took very good care of the vehicle.

My question is this: I'm wondering what upgrades I could make to the engine that would get perhaps a little more power and/or gas mileage. I'm not looking to hotrod this thing. Just wondering if there are some simple things I can do.

Please forgive me if I'm asking a stupid question. Any help is appreciated!

2. 05-19-2017 11:52 PM #2
      Quote Originally Posted by bignastyweather View Post
      Greetings everyone, I'm new to the forum and new to the VW family. Recently picked up an '04 Jetta TDI, 5spd, with 135k. I'm the 3rd owner, but the first two were a father and his son-in-law and they took very good care of the vehicle.

My question is this: I'm wondering what upgrades I could make to the engine that would get perhaps a little more power and/or gas mileage. I'm not looking to hotrod this thing. Just wondering if there are some simple things I can do.

Please forgive me if I'm asking a stupid question. Any help is appreciated!
      I put some more info and pics of my car in this thread: http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...oducing-myself

For advertising information click HERE